Exercise can transform the shape of your body very nicely. if you want to build your booty these exercises are a great way to up your entire lower-body workout! Not just your butt!
Big and toned booty is one of the trending body goals among women. These booty band workout ideas will help give you a sexier appearance by shaping your thigh and hip muscles.
Why Are Glute Bands So Important for Your Booty?
Glute bands reshape and tone the muscles of your lower body part to give it a more shapely and robust appearance. The Glute band, which is made of fabric material, offers resistance to the hip's abduction movements, which leads to stronger and large-sized glutes. Different brands provide varying levels of resistance, and you can pick a glute band that is light-medium or heavy according to your set fitness level.
These bands are lightweight and mobile. The butt exercises that are given target all three gluteal muscles, including gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. Keep one thing in mind to use the Booty bands to get the best and fast results. These good quality bands will help you get a nice booty, tone thighs and perfect glutes. If you are a beginner, choose the green band, pink is for the intermediate resistance, while the purple one is perfect for athletes with heavy resistance.
Best Booty Band Exercises
There is top eight booty boosting glute band exercises that are helpful for you. Let us go through the basic steps of each exercise one by one.
1. Standing kick side and back exercise
Standing kick side is one of the most effective exercises, which is for glute abductors and quadriceps.
- Keep your feet at a distance of one shoulder apart with the hands placed on the hips.
- Try to engage and involve your abs, also keep the glute band near to the ankles.
- Kick your leg out sideways, then repeat this with the other leg.
- Repeat this process, and you will see a change in the shape of the booty as well as fitness.
2. Glute Band Bridge
Glute band bridge exercise is considered the top exercise for shaping your butt as you want.
- Wrap a resistance Glute band around the thighs, lie on your mat straight with your knees bent.
- Keep both your arms flat on the ground, and do not raise them.
- Push the floor and lift the hips in the air until you feel a squeeze on the top of your hips.
- Do this for several days, and you will feel the difference.
3. Donkey Kick with Glute Band
This exercise affects the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus equally to enlarge and strengthen your glutes.
- The Glute band is tied on the thighs above the knees; come to all fours position with hands aligned with the shoulders and knees under your hips.
- Then kick your one leg up and back. The knee should get bent at 90 degrees.
- Switch this exercise between both of your legs and enjoy the exercise.
4. Banded Clam Shell
The next exciting exercise is a banded clamshell.
- Lie on the right side with the knees, ankle and hips stacked on the ground.
- Wrap the band above the knees and bend them at 90 degrees.
- Now lift the left knee and bring it back to the right knee.
- Repeat these moves keeping your back straight and engage your but as much as possible. Then switch to the left side.
5. Plank Jack Exercise
The plank jack is a jumping exercise that impacts your muscles, including the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus.
- This time the glute band is tied near the ankles.
- Go to high plank position with wrist directly under shoulders and legs straight.
- Once you have set your position, jump to take your feet apart and jump again to bring them together.
- Increase your speed and repeat this as many times as you can. That will impact the size of your but.
6. Kneeling leg lift
- Wrap the glute band around your thighs, extend the left leg to the left, pointing toes on the left foot on the floor.
- The right hand should get placed on the floor. The left hand should rest on the left hip.
- That is the starting position for the exercise, now lift the left toes off the floor and raise your leg so that it is straight with your hip.
- Then lower the toe to touch the floor again. Repeat this exercise several times in this position and repeat the same process with the left leg too.
7. Lateral Band Walk
The lateral band walk is also much beneficial for booty boosting by using the fabric resistance bands.
- For performing this fantastic exercise, place the glute band around your ankles.
- Then stand in shallow squat position; feet should be hip-width apart. You can put your hands on your hip.
- Take a step with your left foot towards the left and then repeat it with the right foot.
- It is recommended to continuously take two or three steps in one direction and then switch to the opposite direction.
8. Standing Glute Kickback
- The fabric resistance band is tied around the ankles.
- Shift your weight on the right leg and kick back with the left one 6 inches back. The knee must be kept straight while kicking back.
- Then repeat the same with the other side. Bring the left leg to the floor, keeping the tension in the band.
- Then kick 6 inches back with the right foot.
- Avoid putting all your weight on the leg that is kicking back; otherwise, you can fall.
If you are serious about performing booty boosting exercise, you need some essential gym accessories such as Glute Bands, sports bra and leggings set etc. Activ36five brings high-quality gym wear and accessories to empower women. These women wear are available for all body shapes and make it comfortable to perform the booty boosting Glute Band exercise at your home.